Vietnam Tour Package (6 Nights 7 Days)
Package cost – RS. 90,000/- Per head
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter for Indian Passport Holders
- All road transportation in private air-con vehicle
- 5 nights Hotel accommodation on twin/double sharing room as per program.
- Daily buffet breakfast and meals as mentioned
- 1 night on Halong Bay Cruise with all meals follow cruise program (as mentioned)
- Boat trip on Trang An
- Local English-Speaking guide
- Sightseeing excursions with guide
- Entrance fees as per above program
- Mineral water on transfer during tour 2x500ml/person/day
NOTE: The itinerary can be flexible based on your arrival flight schedule.
- Vietnam Visa stamp fee – US$ 25 (Pay at airport)
- Lunches/Dinners (not mentioned above)
- International flight/ airport tax.
- Optional tour
- Personal expense such as laundry, meals or drinks during, etc.,
- Other items not mentioned in above
- G.S.T 5%
Radiance Tour strongly suggests passengers to purchase travel insurance prior to the trips (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips.
Standard Hotel Check in time: 2:00pm – 3:00 pm (local time)
Standard Hotel Check out time: 11:00am-12pm (local time)
A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- Tour guides & Drivers
- US$ 5/ person/per day/ group up to 4 pax
- US$ 4/ person/per day/ group up to 9 pax
- US$ 3/ person/per day/ group from 10 pax
Child Policy & Notes:
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is free of charge.
- Child below 12 yrs old sharing same room with 1 ADL is charged for 90%.
- Child below 12 yrs old with extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 65%.
- Child below 12 yrs old No extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 55%.
Halong Cruise Itinerary: The Halong cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
Our guide will meet you at Hanoi airport and escort you to hotel for checking in. (Check in after 2 PM)
This afternoon, you will enjoy a leisurely one-hour cyclo tour through the streets of this fascinating
city. You will come face to face with the daily lives and activities of Hanoi’s streets as you pass
through the congested, but delightful, Old Quarter. Ride pass the fascinating streets, which still bear the
names of the shops that could be found in them in the 15th to 18th centuries.
End the day with a Water Puppet show. This is a uniquely northern Vietnamese art form depicting
scenes from rural life and episodes of national history.
Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hano
Trying TrangAn Boat Tour about 1.5-2 hours. Explore and gain understanding of how Buddhism
influences Vietnamese culture at Bai Dinh pagoda. Exploring picturesque of TrangAn Ecotourism
Landscape by Bamboo Boat Ride and the scene of King Kong film.
Visit Mua Cave – Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam
Coc. TrangAn Scenic Landscape Complex, recognized by UNESCO as a mixed natural and cultural
property at the 38th session of the organization’s World Heritage Committee in June 2014, is must see
destination in Vietnam. The complex includes three adjacent parts, Vietnam’s old capital of Hoa Lu,
TrangAn – Tam Coc – Bich Dong natural scenes and the Hoa Lu primitive forest.
- 7:50 Our car and tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center for departure to Bai Dinh pagoda.
- 10:15-10:30 Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about Buddhism religion.
- 11:50-12:00 Have lunch by your own account.
- 12:50-13:00 Get on the tourist bus continue going to Trang An wharf, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
- 14:50-15:00 Come back to Trang An wharf, take your bicycle to visit traditional villages around Trang An area.
- 15:35-15:40 Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
- 16:55-17:20 Get on our Luxury bus to come back to Hanoi.
- 19:00-19:30 Arrive Hanoi, drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Then you will be transferred to an Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi to Haloing Bay (160 km)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Halong Bay. Arrive at the jetty in Halong City towards noon
and proceed with check-in formalities. Be welcomed onboard and have lunch will be served while
cruising towards the bay itself. In the afternoon, enjoy some visits and/or activities (depending on each
boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on board. Towards the end of the day the boat sets
anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board. Overnight on Halong Bay.
Halong Bay to Hanoi (160 km)
Enjoy the fresh morning in the middle of the bay, the sun rises on Halong in the morning and breakfast
is served (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruise slowly through the magnificent rock
formations and back towards port.
This afternoon, you will visit Ba Dinh Square and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (viewed from outside)
and his former residence with Humble House on Stilts, One-Pillar Pagoda.
Then you will visit Hanoi Old Quarter for shopping before enjoying dinner at Indian restaurant.
- In the occasion of bad weather conditions, e.g. high winds, monsoons, thunderstorms, cyclones, storms, etc., the management board has the authority to cancel all cruises to guarantee the safety of tourists. Should this happen, accommodation will be at Ha Long City Hotel instead.
- The above itineraries are subject to change without notice based on weather conditions and following the seasons.
- Local food will be served on cruise.
You will be picked to move to Noi Bai International Airport to take domestic flight to Saigon.
You will come face to face with the daily lives and activities of Ho Chi Minh’s streets. Then you will visit
Bitexco Financial Tower at a height of 262 meters is the tallest building in Ho Chi Minh City up to
date. With design concept is taken from the shape of a lotus bud, the Vietnam national flower and
Global beverage company Heineken has just opened The World of Heineken at the top of BITEXCO
Financial Tower in Ho Chi Minh City to allow loyal beer-lovers and fans to taste perfection and take an
incredible journey into the world of heritage and craftsmanship of the world’s most premium beer brand.
Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Morning drive to Cu Chi Tunnels (70 km northwest of Ho Chi Minh City), an amazing complex of
underground tunnels used during the Vietnam War. There are more than 200 km of tunnels, comprising
a main axis system with many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters and other
tunnels. You have the chance to crawl through this amazing system of tunnels. For a more “thrilling”
experience, you can even test your shooting skills on original AK47s and other guns from past war
times (subject to a surcharge).
This morning, you will visit Reunification Palace, Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral
(viewed from outside) inaugurated in 1880 became the spiritual and cultural crucible of the French
presence in the Orient as was the Post office designed by Gustav Eiffel and resembling a grand railway
station. Thenyou will enjoy the shopping at the famous Ben Thanh Market, where you can purchase
souvenirs for your beloved ones.
Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Free at your own leisure until transfer to Tan Son NhatInternational Airport for your international flight
home. We hope you had an exciting holiday with us. Making it an affair to remember!
Payment Terms: 50% of total booking amount should be deposited at the time of
booking. Balance 50% should be deposited before 30 days of journey date.
Before journey Date: cancellation charges.
Within 3 Days No Refund
|After booking but 40 days
|After booking but 30 days
|After booking but 20 days
|After booking but 10 days
|After booking but 3 days