Turkey Tour Package (7 Nights 8 Days)
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
- Round trip International economy class airfare from New Delhi
- Kayseri/Nevsehir- Istanbul internal flight (20 kg check-in luggage included)
- Kolkata-Delhi-Kolkata domestic airfare with 15 kg of check-in luggage
- 03 nights accommodation at the hotel in Istanbul
- 01 night accommodation at the hotel in Kusadasi
- 01 night accommodation at the hotel in Pamukkale
- 02 nights accommodation at the hotel in Cappadocia
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 08 Local Lunch, 4 Local dinner & 2 Indian Dinner at the hotel/Restaurant
- Evening Bosphorus cruise dinner with entertainment
- 02 x 500 ml bottle of water per person/per day
- Sightseeing & transfers on spacious luxury coach as per the itinerary
- English-speaking licensed guide throughout the tour
- Turkey visa charge
- Basic travel insurance (below 60 yrs)
- Tour Manager (Valid on min 20 people traveling)
PACKAGE COST- FROM KOLKATA
Double/Triple sharing: INR 154990
Child with bed: INR 135990
Child without Bed (2-below 6 yrs): INR 120990
Infant: INR 19990
Single sharing: INR 174990
Combo optional: Hotel Air Balloon ride in Cappadocia + Cave hotel in Cappadocia @ INR 22000 per person.
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Cappadocia @ INR 18000 per person
- Cave hotel supplement in Cappadocia @ INR 6000 per person
- Hammam bath in Cappadocia @ INR 4000 per person
- Whirling Dervish Dance show @ INR 5000 per person
- 5% GST & 5% TCS
- Porterage, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours, all items of personal nature
- Cost of extension of the validity of your holiday
- Cost of any suggested or optional excursions/tours/activities
- Maximum of 3 persons are suggested in a room. For families with 2 adults & 2 kids, 2 rooms may be required.
- Note: In-flight meals are subject to the airline or ticket.
- Please provide correct names, date of birth, and gender as written in the passport during the booking process. Providing incorrect passenger age while booking may incur a penalty at a later stage.
- Passport validity should be 6 months from the date of return to India from foreign land.
- Radiance Tour provides visa assistance only & submits the documents to the visa processing center on behalf of customers. Visa approval is at the discretion of the consulate.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 14:00 hrs & check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- *A tour manager will be available with the group when the group size is more than 19 people.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Please note, TCS once collected cannot be refunded in case of any cancellation / modification. You can claim the TCS amount as an adjustment against Income Tax payable at the time of filing the return of income.
- These are non-refundable amounts as per the current components attached. In the case of component change/modifications, the policy will change accordingly.
- The taxes and visa charges mentioned are as on date and are subject to revision in the event of any changes.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangements for alternate accommodations will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- The flight details given in the itinerary are tentative & subject to change during the final handover.
- Itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice.
- All holiday services include standard or base category rooms, unless selected otherwise.
- Furnishing PAN Card is mandatory for cash payment more than INR 50,000/= & if the total package value is more than 2,00,000/= for Domestic bookings (Irrespective of any mode of payment).
HOTEL NAMES (4* HOTEL OR SIMILAR CATEGORY)
- Nippon Hotel or similar in Istanbul
- Le Bleu Hotel & Resort, Kusadasi
- Pam Thermal Hotel in Pamukkale
- Ramada by Wyndham or similar in Cappadocia
Take comfortable flight from Kolkata or other cities to Delhi to take International flight to Istanbul.
Arrive Istanbul Ataturk (IST) airport in Istanbul & after clearing immigration assemble at the arrival
hall to meet our English-speaking guide to drive to Local restaurant for lunch After the lunch Check
in at the hotel. Afternoon pickup at the hotel for exclusive Bosphorus cruise tour. Istanbul is a city
set on the water andto fully experience its beauty and diversity you need to get out onto the
Bosphorus Strait. On this ninety- minute cruise you’ll see both the European and Asian halves of
Istanbul, enjoy views of many picturesque mosques and palaces, and learn more about Istanbul’s
centuries-long history from our guide & also have sumptuous cruise dinner. After the cruise back
to hotel for comfortable stay. Good night!
(Local Lunch & Dinner cruise included)
Tips: Do not forget to pack your summer clothes, daily medicines, sunglass & of course camera
Don’t worry we will not call you at early morning. Wake up at your convenience & have a good
breakfastat the hotel. Meet our guide around 9 o’clock at the lobby for Istanbul guide
city tour. You will begin the day with Roman Hippodrome, where the chariot races were organised
by the Romans and Byzantines. Blue Mosque the only mosque with six minarets and its
surroundings will be our next place to visit. Next, you will see the German Fountain - a gift of
Kaiser Wilhelm 2. And listen the stories of his liaison with the orient. And then visit to St.Hagia
Sophia Museum the Church of Divine Wisdom is the highlight of this day. Also we will visit
Topkapi Palace. Following the visits your guide will take you the Grand Bazaar for shopping time
on your own & also will take you to spice bazaar to see some Turkish spices.
End of the tour, transfer to Indian Restaurant for Dinner. Overnight stay in
Istanbul.(Breakfast- Local Lunch & Indian dinner)
Tips: Grand bazaar is famous for lamp & lantern stores carpets & Hamam products.
Have a relaxed breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel & drive to Bursa. Local short
orientation tour & Lunch at Local restaurant. After lunch drive to Kusadasi & check in at the hotel.
Dinner & overnightstay at the hotel.
(Breakfast, Local Lunch & dinner included)
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from hotel & go for Ephesus tour. We visit Ephesus ruins,
including The Polio Fountain, The Temple of Hadrian that dedicated to the Emperor Hadrian in
138 AD. Then we visit Great Theatre,the largets ancient theatre with 25,000 seat capacity. Lunch
will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch, we visit Library of Celsius, one of the most
beautiful structure of Ephesus, buit in 117 AD. Our last stop is the House of Virgin Mary. Then
Lunch at Local restaurant & drive to Pamukkale.Pamukkale, meaning cotton castle in Turkish, is a
natural site that contains hot springs and travertines, terraces or carbonate minerals left by the
flowing water. Visit Turkish Delight factory & Hierapolis tour. start sightseeing to enjoy natural
spring water beauty with history. Hierapolis is the place where you will see the Necropolis, the
biggest cemetery of Anatolia with 1,200 graves. We will have free time to walk onwarm water
terraces, where people have bathled in for thousands of. Dinner at Pamukkale hotel &
comfortable stay at hotel.
(Breakfast-Local Lunch- Local Dinner).
Tips: Take hotspring bath to rejuvenate yourself ☺
Have a healthy breakfast at the hotel, check out process at the hotel and then early departure for
Cappadocia and we will drive to Cappadocia via Konya. Today’s ride will be fairly long and tiring due
to the long distance between Cappadocia and Pamukkale and lack of convenient lodging location.
On the way, visit to the Mausoleum of Mevlana (the world-wide famous mystic figure), proceed to
Cappadocia. Arrival Cappadocia and transfer to your hotel directly. Have a sumptuous dinner & stay
at the hotel. Good night!
(Breakfast-Local Lunch- Local Dinner).
Good morning Cappadocia!
Morning hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia (optional). Breakfast at the hotel, departure from the
hotel for Full Day Goreme City Tour. Firstly, you will stop to take photos at Uc Guzeller which are
famed fairy chimneys in Cappadocia. Next, visit to to GOREME OPEN AIR MUSEUM where this
religious education wasstarted. You will visit the churhces, chapels and monasteries carved into
the fairy chimmeys from the 10th to the 13th centuries with frescos painted on the walls. End of
the tour, come back to your hotel.
Dinner at the hotel & overnight at the
hotel.(Breakfast-Local Lunch- Local
Tips: Take early morning balloon ride in Cappadocia ☺
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel & drive to Keysari airport for flight to Istanbul.
Arrive Istanbul Ataturk airport or Sabina Gokcen airport & drive to the Local restaurant for Lunch
& free time to Taksim Square for shopping. Evening Indian dinner at Indian restaurant & overnight
stay at the hotel.
(Breakfast-Local Lunch- Indian Dinner).
Tips: take Turkish Hamman bath.
Breakfast at the hotel. Pack your bags & comfortable check out from the hotel around 12 noon &
drive toLocal restaurant for Lunch. After lunch free time for shopping (if time permits) & then drop
to Airport for fly back to India.
- Booking amount: INR 40000 per person
- Between 45 days to 30 days of Departure: 60% of the remaining package amount
- Before 30 days of Departure: 100% of the remaining package amount
- Booking amount: INR 40000 per person
- Between 45 days to 30 days of Departure: 60% of the package amount
- Within 30 days of Departure: 100% of the package amount
CANCELLATION POLICY (COVID RELATED)
- Cancellation due to COVID: Full refund
COVID-19 RULES ON ENTRY & EXIT TURKEY (SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)
- Double vaccinated people can enter Turkey without any RT-PCR negative report
- Masks and gloves are mandatory in public indoor areas
- Pre-departure testing for Covid-19 available at medical center before leaving Turkey