Srilanka Tour Package (7 Nights 8 Days)
Package cost – RS. 65,000/ Per head
- Meet & assistance at the Airport.
- Breakfast and Dinners at the hotel. (B7) (D7)
- Transfers on private basis in A/C vehicle with English speaking chauffeur guide.
- City tour & visiting of sites in cities where the clients are spending the night.
- One bottle of Mineral Water per person (For round tour clients only)
- Air fare and visa charges.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour.
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 14.00 to 12.00 Noon)
- Maximum of 3 persons are suggested in a room. For family with 2 adults & 2 kids may require to take 02 rooms.
- In-flight meals are subject to airline or ticket.
- Passport validity should be 6 months from the date of return to India from foreign land.
- Radiance Tour provides visa assistance only & submits the documents to visa processing centre on the behalf of customers. Visa Approval is at the discretion of Consulate.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 hrs & check-out time of 1200 noon.
- Tour manager will be available with the group when the group size is more than 19 people.
Terms & Conditions:
- The applicable Rate of Exchange for initial payment/booking amount shall be determined by the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking, and balance payment will be charged as per the prevailing rates on that particular day.
- The taxes and visa charge mentioned are as on date and in the event of any changes may be amended.
- Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will be borne by the passengers. Radiance Tour will not be responsible for the same.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice.
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Radiance Tour will be responsible to operate the tour as per the mentioned itinerary in any normal situation. Any natural disaster, political crises, accident, delay, or cancellation of air flight or any unavoidable situation, we will not be responsible but will extend all possible assistance. In these situations, you may be charged extra.
- We will not provide any service which we are not committed to or not mentioned in the itinerary.
- No refund for any unused service. This is a provisional tour Itinerary. Tour program may change/alter due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control.
- We will arrange meals both in-house and outside restaurant as per the guide’s decision at the time of the tour.
- We may change the hotel due to unavailability or any other reason but will keep the same category and quality.
- We may rearrange the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances/operational need.
- Increasing service charge from third-party suppliers and Govt. tax, entry fees, etc. will be collected from the guest/agent directly.
- The price may revise due to oil surcharge, inflation, fluctuation of currency, etc.
- Final package cost will be decided at the time of final payment & as per the dollar rate on that day.
- All passengers have to submit their PAN card photocopy before 30 days of the journey date.
We strongly recommend all passengers make their travel insurance before the journey date.
Upon arrival at the Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport, you will be received warmly by our representative. You will then be escorted to your vehicle to begin your holiday in Sri Lanka.
Your first visit will be to Pinnawela……….
Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage
Enroute to your destination, you can visit one of the most important tourist attractions in Sri Lanka, the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Volunteers and caretakers provide shelter and take care of orphaned, abandoned, and injured elephants within the park. You can watch caretakers feed, bathe, and help these gentle giants. You want to walk with the herd to the nearby river to watch the elephants bathe and play around in water.
Then proceed to Dambulla…
Dambulla is one of the ancient cities of Sri Lanka. The city also boasts to have the largest rose quartz mountain range in South Asia, and the Iron wood forest. Ibbankatuwa prehistoric burial site near Dambulla cave temple complexes is the latest archaeological site found in Dambulla. Dambulla along with nearby Sigiriya and Habarana form a cluster of tourist area within it.
Overnight stay at your hotel in Dambulla…………..
Your city tour will commence with the visit to one of the wonders of the ancient world - the Sigiriya Rock Fortress. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. Sigiriya Rock was once an ancient Castle used both as a palace and a fortress and was created by the great King Kasyapa. The magnificent rock fortress of Sigiriya is visible for miles from all directions and dominates the surrounding plain.
The Sigiriya Complex consists of the central rock, which arises abruptly 200 meters above the surrounding plain with the two rectangular precincts on the east and the west. The rock is surrounded by two wide moats, where crocodiles were introduced in ancient times and three ramparts. The moats and walls that surround the lower palace are still exquisitely beautiful.
This is a provisional tour Itinerary. Tour program may be change/ alter due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control.
Overnight stay at your hotel in Dambulla………….
While on your city tour you will visit one of the world heritages as well as a sacred place for the Buddhists all over the world; namely the Temple of the Tooth Relic known to the Sri Lankans as Dalada Maligawa.
Your next visit will be to the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens which is a paradise for nature lovers. This beautiful flower Eden is restored with over 300 different varieties of orchids, other spices, medicinal plants and Palm trees. Every year more than 1.2 million people are enchanted by the beauty of these 147-acre flower gardens.
The real evidence of the richness will be affirmed by your visit to the Gem Museum. Sri Lanka produces the finest quality of gems in the world. Semi-precious gems, the sapphires of Sri Lanka, which are very exclusive and comes in shades of blue, red, green, white etc.
In the evening you will witness a traditional cultural dance show. (Entrance fees to sites not included)
Overnight stay at your hotel in Kandy…………..
During the city tour in Nuwara Eliya, you will visit the main attractions of the town which include:
- The golf course
- Trout streams
- Victoria Park
- Boating or fishing on Lake Gregory
You can also visit a working tea factory where the slow-growing tea bushes of this highland region produce some of the world's finest Orange Pekoe tea.
You can also add Seetha Eliya and Haggala Gardens to your tour. Seetha Eliya is a temple mentioned in the famous epic Ramayana. Haggala is a temperate hill-country garden where languid low-country lotus and water lily float in their serene loveliness. (Entrance fees to sites not included)
Overnight stay at your hotel in Nuwara Eliya…………
On your city tour in Bentota, you will enjoy:
- A boat ride along the Madhu River, offering scenic views and a relaxing experience passing many islets forested with mangroves.
- Experience the natural rhythms of the river.
- For a more exclusive experience, visit the turtle hatchery. The Turtle Hatchery is the prime turtle nesting site opened by the Wildlife Protection Society in 1981.
Visitors can see huge tanks filled with newborn turtle hatchlings. After being fed, the baby turtles are taken to the sea and released when they are 2-4 days old, usually during the safer hours of darkness. (Entrance fees to sites not included)
Overnight stay at your hotel in Bentota………
Today, you will proceed to Colombo, the largest city and commercial capital of Sri Lanka.
Located on the west coast, Colombo is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern and colonial impressions.
The city's architecture varies wildly, spanning centuries and depicting various styles. Many colonial buildings influenced by the Portuguese, Dutch, and British exist alongside structures built in Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic, Indian, and contemporary architectural styles.
No other place demonstrates this diversity more than the Fort area in the heart of the city.
Colombo also boasts many shopping malls and department stores that offer brand name clothing at highly discounted prices, making it an important shopping destination among tourists.
City Tour in Colombo
During your city tour in Colombo, you may visit famous places including:
- Galle Face Green: A popular ocean-side urban park where locals and tourists alike gather to enjoy the sunset and various recreational activities.
- Viharamahadevi Park: A serene and picturesque public park named after Queen Viharamahadevi, offering lush greenery, ponds, and walking paths.
- National Museum: Showcasing Sri Lanka's rich cultural and historical heritage through exhibits and artifacts.
- Twin World Trade Center Towers: Iconic skyscrapers that symbolize Colombo's modern skyline.
- Old Parliament Building: A historic landmark that served as the seat of Sri Lanka's parliament until it was replaced by the current Parliament Complex in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
- Fort District: The historic heart of Colombo, characterized by colonial-era buildings, bustling markets, and government offices.
- Independence Hall at Independence Square: Commemorating Sri Lanka's independence from British rule, this monument and surrounding square hold historical significance.
- Prominent Places of Worship: Colombo is home to various religious sites representing Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, and Christianity, reflecting the city's diverse cultural fabric.
For shopping enthusiasts, popular destinations include Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, and Noritake, where you can find a variety of retail outlets offering clothing, accessories, souvenirs, and more.
Please note that entrance fees to sites are not included in the tour package.
After exploring Colombo's attractions and indulging in shopping, you will return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, you can rest at the hotel until it is time to depart to the airport to catch
your return flight or until 12 noon.
Payment Terms: 50% of total amount should be deposited at the time of booking & balance 50% should be deposited before 30 days of journey date.
Before journey Date: cancellation charges.
Within 10 Days No Refund
|After booking but 30 days
|After booking but 20 days
|After booking but 15 days
|After booking but 10 days