Cambodia, Vietnam Tour Package (7 Nights 8 Days)
Package cost – HOTELS 3* OR SIMILAR RS. 62,000/
FLIGHT FARE – 50,000/
- PER PERSON APPROX. [THIS PRICE IS BASED ON TODAYS AIRFARES] ALL FIGHTS KOLKATA TO VIETNAM, VIETNAM TO CAMBODIA, CAMBODIA TO KOLKATA
Special Offer: Visa Apporval Letter For Indian Passport Holder
- Accommodation in shared Twin/ Double/ Triple room with air-condition (AC) and private bathroom
- Meals as stated in the programme [B=breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner]
- Transfers and tours with local English
- speaking guides in private air-conditioned vehicles
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the programme
- Mineral water of 2 bottles on bus per day
- Fresh towels available on the vehicles
- International flight, domestic flight,
- Tipping for tour guides and drivers: USD $4/pax/per day (compulsory)
- Optional tours
- Personal travel insurance, expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.,
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme, drinks with meals, compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking, early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme
Child Policy & Notes
- Infant (below 2 years old): Sharing the same room with parents is free of charge.
- Child (below 12 years old):
- Sharing the same room with 1 adult is charged for 90%.
- With an extra bed and sharing the same room with parents is charged for 65%.
- No extra bed and sharing the same room with parents is charged for 55%.
- The itinerary can be flexible based on your arrival flight schedule; some sites can be visited today to have more time at the next sites.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on various factors such as weather conditions, road conditions, flight schedules, room availability, local or religious festivals, and unforeseen circumstances. The sequence of the itinerary may need to be changed or alternative sites substituted at short notice. Some sites can be visited today to have more time at sites or adding some other sites the next day (with a small surcharge).
- Some programs may alter due to local conditions, the size of the group, and other unexpected circumstances. The guide will have the final say in all such circumstances.
- Standard Hotel Check-in time: 2:00pm – 3:00 pm (local time)
- Standard Hotel Check-out time: 11:00am-12pm (local time). A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- All bank charges to be borne by the remitter.
- All hotel rooms are based on the lowest category of room or Run of House. Upgrade is subject to a supplement.
- Halong Cruise Itinerary: The Halong cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions without prior notice.
- All the above services & tours have not been booked yet; they are proposed for your information only. HA Travel will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation.
- If one or some of the proposed services are not available at the time of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar services in order to avoid changes in the program.
- Supplement charge for room rate in peak dates depends on the hotel category used.
- Compulsory gala dinner on X’mas, New Year’s Eve & Lunar New Year’s Eve to be advised upon booking. Prices for groups of 15 persons and up in 5-star hotels sometimes require re-quoting based on the hotel policy.
Travel Highlights Overnight
|Ho Chi Minh
|Ho Chi Minh
|Ho Chi Minh
|City Tour – Cu Chi Tunnels
|Ho Chi Minh
|Ho Chi Minh
|My Tho (Mekong Delta)
|Ho Chi Minh
|Ho Chi Minh
|Ho Chi Minh
|Ho Chi Minh – Siem Reap
|Full Day Angkor Tour
Route: Siem Reap - Angkor - Siem Riep- Hochiminh - City Tour - Cuchi Tunnels - Mytho- Vungtau
Duration: 8 days
Start from Siemriep and end at Hochiminh
Upon arrival at airport all guests are warmly welcomed by our local guide then transfer to
check in the hotel and relax.
OPTIONAL MEALS: Lunch/ Dinner at Indian Restaurant: USD 15/person/meal
Today, our guide tranfer you to visit Independence Palace (Reunification Palace), War
Remnants Museum (closed Mondays). Afterwards, stroll through the major sights of
colonial Ho Chi Minh City: the Old Saigon Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral inaugurated
in 1880 became the spiritual and cultural crucible of the French presence in the Orient as
was the Post office designed by Gustav Eiffel and resembling a grand railway station, Dong
Khoi Street (formerly Rue Catinat), Continental Hotel, Opera House and Ho Chi Minh City
People’s Committee (formerly Hôtel de Ville) which is one of the most photographed
buildings in Vietnam - notable for its gardens, ornate facade and elegant interior lit with
crystal chandeliers. Have lunch at local restaurant in Hochiminh.
After that, you will enjoy the journey to of 75 km from Saigon to Cu Chi Tunnels - a complex
of an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters
(Viet Cong) during both the French and American wars. There are more than 200 km of
tunnels, comprising a main axis system with many branches connecting to underground
hideouts, sheltersnd other tunnels. You have the chance to crawl through this amazing
system of tunnels. For a more “thrilling” experience, you can even test your shooting skills on
original AK47s and other guns from past war times (subject to a surcharge). Back to
Hochiminh. Have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hochiminh.
Morning meet our local guide in the lobby of your hotel and drive to My Tho the
heart of the Mekong delta, famous for its vast rice fields and most beautiful
landscapes. Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda en route and stop by the bank of Tien
Giang river. Have lunch at local restaurant. Take a boat trip on Mekong River to
Phoenix Island where local handicrafts and sweets from coconut are being
produced. Enjoy fresh seasonal fruits and traditional live music and songs
performance. Take a short ride on a horse carriage to a typical local house to
taste some homemade honey-tea. Proceed by small sampan boats through the
small canals and side arms of the river to observe the daily life along the river
banks with a stop and short leisurely walk at the Turtle Island.
Driving back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Have dinner at local restaurant in
Hochiminh. Overnight at hotel in Hochiminh
Morning, overland to Vung Tau City which is 125 km from HCMC. The resort Town of Vung
Tau (known as Cap Saint Jacques) during the French Colonial period. The area is well
known for petroleum & gas industries, its also offer a handicraft ornaments made of shell.
Lunch at local restaurant. In there, visitor can experience sea food to understand how
delicious Vietnamese seafood is!
Visit the Summer Palace of the Emperor Bao Dai, the enormous Jesus Christ
monument which overlooks the Peninsula and the Pacific Ocean then visit Niet Ban Tinh
Xa Pagoda and view The reclining Buddha & its famous 5000 kg bronze bell. Next, visit
Whale Temple Christ Hill, Goddess of Mercy, Thuy Van Beach. You can also enjoy
beautiful momments beside beach in Vung Tau.
Late of afternoon, comeback Hochiminh and have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at
hotel in Hochiminh.
Have breakfast at hotel. Free at your own activies until transfer to airport for your flight to
Cambodia. (international flight is not included)
Upon arrival, welcome by tour guide in Siem Reap, transfer to check in hotel. Overnight in
Breakfast at hotel, explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled
and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, The famous Bayon
Temple was an architectural muddle, in part because it was constructed in a somewhat
piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a
half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that
spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of
Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone
pyramid. Terrace of the Leper King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a
double terrace wall with deeply carved nag as, demons and other mythological beings. Last
you will visit Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful combination of human genius and
natural beauty! Giant trees have grown here for centuries.
Afternoon visit Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who
reigned Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate
to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with
spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. It
is time to visit romantic sunset view at Angkor or Bakheng Hill. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Breakfast at hotel, morning visit Floating Villages, located 10 kilometers south of Siem
Reap! Take a ride in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap, the "Great Lake" of
Cambodia and the largest in Asia. Here you’ll see plenty of examples of the Khmer way of
life on the Tonle Sap. Then visit Wat Bo founded in the 18th century, a highly respected
pagoda contains very unique wall paintings of the Reamker (Ramayana) that are said to be
late 19th century.
Afternoon visit West Baray Big Pond, a “baray” is a water reservoir built by the ancient
Khmer people. We continue to one of the city’s lively open markets, Psar Chars, also
called the “Old Market”, where anything and everything is for sale. Overnight in Siem Reap
Free at your own activies until transfer to airport for your departure flight. We hope you had
an exciting holiday with us. Making it an affair to remember!
Payment Terms: 50% of total booking amount should be deposited at the time of booking. Balance 50%
should be deposited before 30 days of journey date.
Before journey Date: cancellation charges.
Within 3 Days No Refund
|After booking but 125 days
|After booking but 100 days
|After booking but 70 days
|After booking but 50 days
|After booking but 30 days
|After booking but 15 days
|After booking but 3 days