Bangladesh Tour Package (9 Nights 10 Days)
Package cost – RS. 52,000/- Per head
Tour Price Includes:
- All Accommodation (Twin/Triple sharing room) as per itinerary.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Entry fees as per itinerary.
- Boating at Rangamati (Engine boat).
- All Transfer & Transport.
- One side bus & one side flight.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Bed Tea, Morning/afternoon Snacks.
- GST 5%.
- Visa charge.
- Border TAX or Departure TAX BDT650 if depart by land.
- Any Medical or COVID-19 test bill/cost.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, and laundry etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion part.
- The hotel room is not specified; it will be allocated as per availability. If you need any specific room or specific view room, it will charge extra.
- You will carry luggage on your own or pay porter charges on the spot if you need assistance.
- For immigration and customs activities at the border/airport, you are responsible.
- Triple sharing room means an extra mattress on the floor in a double bed room.
- The hotel room is not specified; it will allocate as per availability. If you need any specific room or specific view room, it will charge extra.
- You will carry luggage by your own or you will pay porter charge on spot if you need it.
- For immigration and customs activity at border by your own.
- Triple sharing room mean an extra mattress on floor in a double bed room.
Special Note: COVID-19 Protocols
- Covid-19 related protocols will be followed as per Government Policy.
- If any COVID test is mandated by the Government, it will be implemented accordingly, and the customer will be responsible for paying the cost/bill.
- A vaccine certificate (4 copies) will be required to show at both immigration points.
- If you are not vaccinated, you will need a Covid negative test report within 72 hours of travel for both inbound and outbound journeys (2 copies each time).
Terms and Conditions
- Radiance Tour will operate the tour as per the mentioned itinerary in any normal situation. In case of natural disasters, political crises, accidents, flight delays or cancellations, or any unavoidable situation, we will extend all possible assistance. Extra charges may apply in these situations.
- We will not provide any service that we are not committed to or not mentioned in the itinerary.
- No refund for any unused service.
- Meals may be arranged both in-house and outside restaurants as per the guide’s decision at the time of the tour.
- We reserve the right to change the hotel due to unavailability or any other reason, but we will maintain the same category and quality.
- We may rearrange the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances or operational needs.
- Increased service charges from third-party suppliers and government taxes, entry fees, etc., will be collected directly from guests/agents.
- The price may be revised due to oil surcharges, inflation, currency fluctuations, etc.
- Final package cost will be decided at the time of final payment based on the dollar rate on that day.
- All passengers must submit a photocopy of their PAN card at least 30 days before the journey date.
- We strongly recommend all passengers to purchase travel insurance before the journey date.
- Medical insurance is mandatory for all passengers.
- Covid negative RTPCR Test report (within 48 hours) of all passengers must be carried for departure & return both times at the airport.
- House of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman: Closed on Wednesday and any Government holidays in Bangladesh.
- Michael Modhusudan Datta house: Closed on Sunday (full day) and Monday up to 2 pm, also closed on any Government holidays in Bangladesh.
- Rabindranath Thakur Kuthibari at Shelaidah: Closed on Sunday (full day) and Monday up to 2 pm, also closed on any Government holidays in Bangladesh.
- Bed tea: Not provided.
- No bottled water provided during the tour (1.5-liter Bottle BDT 25).
- Border TAX or Departure TAX BDT 650 at the time of departure at beanpole border (If departing by land).
- For smooth and hassle-free border service, you need to pay extra (Approx. BDT 150/200 per person in Bangladesh part only).
- Guide and driver TIPS.
- In hotels, you will not get any bucket as there are showers in every room.
- No complimentary/free drinking water is available in Economy and Standard hotel rooms.
- Food preparation in Bangladesh is different from your own country, mental preparation is advised.
- Not many options for pure vegetarian food here. Doi/Sweet can be arranged.
|Standard (AC/Non AC)
|BLC/Hotel Arena/Rose Inn/Similar
|SkyLink/Hotel Super/Platinum Plus/Similar
|Afford Inn/Sea Shell/Hotel Air Inn/High Garden/Progoti Inn/Similar
|Hotel Saikat/Similar (Non AC)
|Hotel D' Ocenia/Similar
|Coastal Peace/Ocean Palace/Hotel Elaf/Similar
|Parjatan Motel/Similar (Non AC)
Arrive Dhaka and transfer you to hotel. Overnight at Dhaka.
In the morning visit Dhakeswri temple, Bhasha Shahid Minar, Dhaka University, Ramna Kalibari.
Visit Bangabandhu Museum (House of Sheik Mujibur Rahman), Free for shopping. Overnight
House of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman: Close on Wednesday. Also close on any
Govt. Holidays in Bangladesh.
In the morning drive to Cox’sbazar. Arrive Cox’sbazar and transfer you to hotel. Free time at beach
and market area. Overnight at Cox’sbazar.
In the morning drive to Inani beach through the beautiful marine drive road and enjoy the beauty of
hill and sea at the time of drive. Back to hotel. At afternoon enjoy the sunset from the beach.
Overnight at Cox’sbazar.
In the morning drive to Rangamtati. Arrive Rangamati. If time permits visit tribal handicrafts
shops. Overnight at Rangamati
In the morning free time at Hanging bridge area. Then two hours boating (Engine boat) on Kaptai
Lake and enjoy the beauty of lake and hill. After Lunch drive to Chittagong. If time permits visit
Chatteswari temple. Overnight at Chittagong.
In the morning visit European club whre Pritilata Waddar was attacked at the time of British period.
RAMTHAKUR ASHRAM then drive to Barisal via Cumilla. On the way cross the PADMA BRIDGE.
Arrive Barihsal and transfer you to hotel. Overnight at Barishal.
Today you will explore the rural and river beauty of Barisahl. In the early morning drive to rural area
and boating on rural river area. Back to Barishal. Visit Shaktipith. Afternoon is free to explore the
town area. Overnight at Barishal.
In the morning drive to Kushtia via Faridpur. Arriev Kushtia and Visit Rabindanath Thakur
Kuthibari at Shelaidah. Then visit the Akhra of Lalon Shah. After visiting Lalon Akhra drive
continue towards Jessore. Arrive Barisal and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Jessore.
Note: Rabindranath Thakur Kuthibari at Shelaidah is close on Sunday full and Monday up to 2 pm.
Also close any Govt. holiday in Bangladesh
In the morning drive to Sagardari (60 km and 02.5 hour drive). Visit the house of Michael
Modhusudan Datta. Then drive to Benapole (Sagardari to Benapole border 60 km 3 hours’
drive). After lunch drop you to border for onward journey to Kolkata.
1.Michael Modhusudan Datta house close on Sunday full and Monday up to 2 pm. Also close in any Govt. holiday in Bangladesh
Payment Terms: 50% of total amount should be deposited at the time of booking & balance 50% should be deposited before 30 days of journey date.
Before journey Date: cancellation charges.
Within 10 Days No Refund
|After booking but 30 days
|After booking but 20 days
|After booking but 15 days
|After booking but 10 days