Bangladesh Tour Package (9 Nights 10 Days)
Package cost – RS. 52,000/- Per head
Tour Price Includes:
- All Accommodation (Twin/Triple sharing room) as per itinerary.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Entry fees as per itinerary.
- Boating at Rangamati (Engine boat).
- All Transfer & Transport.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Bed Tea, Morning/afternoon Snacks.
- GST 5%.
- Visa charge.
- Border TAX or Departure TAX BDT650 if depart by land.
- Any Medical or COVID-19 test bill/cost.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, and laundry etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion part.
Special Note: COVID-19 Protocols
- Covid-19 related protocols will be followed as per Government Policy.
- If any COVID test is mandated by the Government, it will be implemented accordingly, and the customer will be responsible for paying the cost/bill.
- The hotel room is not specified; it will be allocated as per availability. If you need any specific room or specific view room, it will charge extra.
- You will carry luggage by your own or you will pay porter charge on spot if you need it.
- For immigration and customs activity at border/airport by your own.
- Triple sharing room means an extra mattress on the floor in a double bed room.
Terms and Conditions:
- Radiance Tour will operate the tour as per the mentioned itinerary in any normal situation. In case of natural disasters, political crises, accidents, flight delays or cancellations, or any unavoidable situation, we will not be responsible but will extend all possible assistance. Extra charges may apply in these situations.
- We will not provide any service that we are not committed to or not mentioned in the itinerary.
- No refund for any unused service.
- We can arrange meals both in-house and outside restaurants as per the guide’s decision at the time of the tour.
- We reserve the right to change the hotel due to unavailability or any other reason, but we will maintain the same category and quality.
- We may rearrange the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances or operational needs.
- Increased service charges from third-party suppliers and government taxes, entry fees, etc., will be collected directly from guests/agents.
- The price may be revised due to oil surcharges, inflation, fluctuation of currency, etc.
- Final package cost will be decided at the time of final payment & as per the dollar rate on that day.
- All passengers must submit their PAN card photocopy at least 30 days before the journey date.
- We strongly recommend all passengers to purchase travel insurance before the journey date.
- Medical insurance is mandatory for every passenger.
- Covid negative RTPCR Test report (within 48 hours) of all passengers must be carried for departure & return both times at the airport.
Special Attractions and Places of Interest:
|Attractions and Places of Interest
|Michael Modhusudan Datta
|Lalan Akhra, Rabindranath Thakur Kuthibari Shelaidah
|House of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, Dhakeswari Temple, Ramna Kalibari, Bhasha Shahid Minar, Parliament building
|Chatteswari Temple, European Club, 2nd World War Cemetery
|World longest Sea beach
|Kaptai lake (Beauty of hill and lake with indigenous people)
|Padma, Meghna, Jamuna, Sitalakhaya, Karnaphuli etc.
|Afford Inn/Sea Shell/Quality Inn/Hotel Air Inn/Similar
|Hotel Saikat/Hotel Alina/Similar
|Coastal Peace/Hotel Elaf/Similar
|For 4 PAX
|For 6 PAX
|For 14-16 PAX group
|For 24/28/30/32 and above PAX group
|7/10 Seated Toyota Noah/Hi-Ace Micro (AC)
|7/10 Seated Toyota Noah/Hi-Ace Micro (AC)
|20 Seated Toyota/Nissan/Mitsubishi coaster (AC)
|32/36 Seated Bus (AC)
In the morning start journey from Kolkata. arrive Haridaspur border. After completing both side border
formalities, Bangladeshi guide will receive you at Benapole. Lunch on the way. Then start drive to
Sagardari(50 km and 02.5-hour drive).Visit the house of Michael Modhusudan Datta(Outside view Only).
Then drive to Jessore (Sagardari to Jessore 50 km 3hours’ drive). Overnight at Jessore
In the morning drive to Kushtia(Jessore to Kushtia 130 km).Visit the Akhra of Lalon Shah. Then drive to visit
Rabindanath Thakur Kuthibari at Shelaidah. After visiting Kuthibari drive to Rajshahi. On the way cross the
Padma river near Hardinge Bridge at Ishwardi. Arrive Rajshahi. If time permits visit the Padma river Bank or
Rajshahi town area. Overnight at Rajshahi.
Note:Rabindranath Thakur Kuthibari at Shelaidah is close on Sunday full and Monday up to 2 pm. Also close
on any Govt. holiday in Bangladesh
In the morning drive to Puthia to visit the the Rajbari and biggest Shiva temple in Bangladesh. Then drive to
Natore and visit Natore Rajbari. After visiting Natore Rajbaro drive to Dhaka via Tangail. On the way cross
the 4.8 km long bridge over the mighty river Jamuna. Arrive Dhaka and transfer to hotel. Overnight at
After breakfast drive to Chittagong via Comilla. On the way visit Baba Loknath Bramhachari Ashram at
Barodi. Arrive Chittagong and visit RAM THAKUR ASHRAM at PAHARTOLI, Visit European Club where
Pritilata Waddedar was attacked at the time of British period. Overnight at Chittagong.
In the morning visit Chatteswari temple, Second World War cemetery then drive to Cox’sbazar(Longest Sea
beach in the world,120 km)- the tourist capital of Bangladesh. Free time at beach. Overnight at Cox’sbazar.
In the morning drive to Inani beach through the beautiful marine drive road and enjoy the beauty of hill
and sea at the time of drive. Back to hotel. At afternoon enjoy the fascinating sunset from the beach.
Overnight at Cox’sbazar
Note: Anybody can visit Saint Martin Island by own cost of taka 1500/-
In the morning drive to Rangamati. Arrive Rangamati and transfer to hotel. If time permits visit tribal
handicrafts shop. Overnight at Rangamati
In the Morning two hours boating (Engine boat) on Kaptai Lake and enjoy the beauty of lake and hill. After
lunch drive to Dhaka. Arrive Dhaka and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Dhaka.
In the morning visit Dhakeswri temple, Bhasha Shahid Minar, Dhaka University, Ramna Kalibari, visit house
of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman (Close on Wednesday), Parliament Building (Outside view). Free
for shopping. Overnight at Dhaka.
House of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman: Close on Wednesday. Also close on any Govt. Holidays
In the morning drop you to Kalyanpur bus terminal/ Dhaka airport for onward journey to Kolkata. (Hotel
Check out time maximum 12 noon. For any late check, out it will charge as per extra/ hotel policy.)
Payment Terms: 50% of total amount should be deposited at the time of booking & balance 50% should be deposited before 30 days of journey date.
Before journey Date: cancellation charges.
Within 10 Days No Refund
|After booking but 30 days
|After booking but 20 days
|After booking but 15 days
|After booking but 10 days