Day 01:(Kolkata to Benapole border 88 km and 3/ 4 hour drive)
In the morning start journey from saltlake karunamoyee bus stand by bus. arrive Haridaspur border. After
completing both side border formalities,Lunch on the way. Then start drive to Sagardari (50 km and 02.5
hour drive). Visit the house of Michael Modhusudan Datta. Then drive to Jessore (Sagardari to Jessore 50
km 3 hours’ drive). Over night at Jessore.
1. Please make sure to arrive border by 9 am, otherwise you will miss the Michael Madhusudan Datta house.
2. Michael Madhusudan Datta house close on Sunday full and Monday up to 2 pm. Also close on any Govt.
holiday in Bangladesh
Day 02: (Jessore to Barishal via Kushtia)
In the morning visit Akhra of lalon shah. Then proceed for Barishal. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Overnight at
Day 03: (Barisal to Dhaka)
Morning is free for own activities at Barisal town.
Barisal is situated on the bank of river Kirtonkhola. The ancient name of Barisal was Chandradwip.
After lunch proceed for dhaka by car. arrive Dhaka by 9/10 pm. In this long journey you will enjoy the river
beauty of Bangladesh and cross Kirtankhola, Boleswar, Meghna, Padma, Dhaweswari, Buriganga River.
Overnight at Dhaka.
Day 04:(Dhaka to Chittagong, 325 km, 10/11 Hours drive)
After breakfast drive to Chittagong via Comilla. On the way visit Baba Loknath Bramhachari Ashram at
Barodi. Arrive Chittagong and visit RAM THAKUR ASHRAM at PAHARTOLI, Visit European Club
where Pritilata Waddedar was attacked at the time of British period. Overnight at Chittagong.
Day 05:(Chittagong to Rangamati, 160 km and 4/5 hours’ drive)
In the morning drive to Rangamati. Arrive Rangamati and transfer to hotel. Afternoon is free or visit tribal
handicrafts shop. Overnight at Rangamati
Day 06:( Rangamati to Cox’sbazar, 250 km and 8/9 hours drive)
In the morning drive to Cox’sbazar (Longest Sea beach in the world,120 km)- the tourist capital of
Bangladesh. Free time at beach. Overnight at Cox’sbazar.
Day 07: (Cox’s bazar)
In the morning drive to Inani beach through the beautiful marine drive road and enjoy the beauty of hill
and sea at the time of drive. Back to hotel. At afternoon enjoy the fascinating sunset from the beach.
Overnight at Cox’s bazar
Day 08:( Cox’s bazar to Dhaka)
In the morning visit Chatteswari temple, Second World War cemetery then drive to Dhaka. Arrive Dhaka
and transfer you to hotel. Overnight at Dhaka.
Day 9: (Dhaka City Tour)
In the morning visit Dhakeswri temple, Bhasha Shahid Minar Dhaka University, Ramna Kalibari. Visit
Bangabandhu Museum (House of Sheik Mujibur Rahman) from outside view, Parliament building from
outside view. Free for shopping. Overnight at Dhaka.
1. House of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman: Close on Wednesday. Also close on any
Govt. Holidays in Bangladesh.
Day 10:(Dhaka to Kolkata)
In the morning drop you to (Dhaka) Airport for onward journey to Kolkata. (Hotel Check out time
maximum 12 noon. For any late check out it will charge extra as per hotel policy.)
19 January 2023 13,18 February 2023
PER ADULT Rs.49,000/- PER CHILD Rs.39,200/-
Tour Price Include:
➢ All Accommodation (Twin/Triple sharing room) as per itinerary.
➢ Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,
➢ sightseeing as per itinerary,
➢ Entry fees as per itinerary,
➢ Boating at Rangamati (Engine boat),
➢ All Transfer & Transport.
➢ One side bus & one side flight
Tour Price Excludes:
➢ Bed Tea, Morning/afternoon Snacks,
➢ GST 5%,
➢ Visa charge
➢ Border TAX or Departure TAX BDT650 if depart by land,
➢ Any Medical or covid-19 test bill/cost,
➢ Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, and laundry etc.,
➢ Anything not mentioned includes part.
1. Covid-19 related protocol will be followed as per Govt. Policy.
2. If any COVID test impose by Govt. will be implemented accordingly and customer will pay the cost/
1. The hotel room is not specified; it will allocate as per availability. If you need any specific room or
specific view room, it will charge extra.
2. You will carry luggage by your own or you will pay porter charge on spot if you need it.
3. For immigration and customs activity at border/airport by your own.
4. Triple sharing room mean an extra mattress on floor in a double bed room.
1. House of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman: Close on Wednesday. Also close on any Govt.
Holidays in Bangladesh
2. Michael Modhusudan Datta house close on Sunday full and Monday up to 2 pm. Also close on any
Govt. holiday in Bangladesh
3. Rabindranath Thakur Kuthibari at Shelaidah is close on Sunday full and Monday up to 2 pm. Also
close on any Govt. holiday in Bangladesh.
1. Bed tea: We will not provide bed tea.
2. We will not provide any bottle water during the tour (1.5-liter Bottle BDT 25)
3. Border TAX or Departure TAX BDT 650 at the time of depart at beanpole border (If depart by land)
1. For smooth and hassle free border Service you need to pay extra (Approx. BDT 150/200 per person
in Bangladesh part only)
2. Guide and driver TIPS.
3. In hotel you will not get any bucket as there are shower in every room.
4. No complimentary/free drinking water is available in hotel room for Economy and Standard hotel.
5. Food preparation in Bangladesh is totally different than your own country. So you should take a
mental preparation for it.
6. Not much options for pure vegetarian here. Doi/Sweet can be arranged.
About the Place
Bangladesh, east of India on the Bay of Bengal, is South Asian country of lush greenery and many waterways. Its Padma (Ganges), Meghna and Jamuna rivers create fertile alluvial plains, and travel by boat is common. On the southern coast, the Sundarbans, an enormous mangrove forest shared with India, are home to the Royal Bengal tiger.
Jessore: Michael Modhusudan Datta
Kushtia:Lalan Akhra, Rabindranath Thakur Kuthibari Shelaodah
Pabna: Drive Pass
Dhaka: House of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman (Outside view), Dhakeswari Temple, Ramna Kalibari, Bhasha
Shahid Minar, Parliament building(Outside view)
Barodi: Baba Loknath Brahmachari Ashram
Faridpur/Rajbari: Padma River
Comilla: Drive pass
Chittagong: Chatteswari Temple, European Club, 2nd World War Cemetery
Cox’sbazar: World longest Sea beach
Rangamati: Kaptai lake(Beauty of hill and lake with indigenous people)
Bangladesh, east of India on the Bay of Bengal, is South Asian country of lush greenery and many waterways.