1st Day HOWRAH:
Assemble Howrah / Sealdah Station at…..……………Hrs. Board on the train to leave for Lucknow by…..…………………Up……..…………………Mail / Express departure at ……………………Hrs.
Arrive Lucknow at ………… hrs and transfer to Hotel. Evening Free for Leisure, Dinner follows. Overnight stay at Lucknow.
After Breakfast full day visit Lucknow local sightseeing Tour. Lunch will be served on the way. After providing evening snacks proceed to Aishbagh railway station to Lalkuan by 15308 Nainital Express departs at 21 hrs. (Night Journey).
Arrive Lalkuan in the morning and transfer to Nainital by Coach / car. Reach Nainital & transfer to hotel . After Lunch free for personal activities (at your won cost). Dinner follows. Overnight stay at Nainital.
After breakfast Leave for Local site seeing (Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal, Sattal View Point etc) Evening Free for Personal activities. Dinner follows.Overnight stay at Nainital.
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed for Kousani. Arrive Koushani and transfer to hotel. Evening free for leisure. Dinner follows. Overnight stay at Kousani.
After Breakfast go for Koushani local site seeing. Lunch will be served on the way. Evening free for personal activities. Dinner follows. Overnight stay at Kousani.
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Chaukori. On the way visit Patalbhubaneswar Temple. Lunch will be served on the way. Arrive Chaukori and transfer to Hotel. Dinner follows and Overnight stay at Chaukori.
After Breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Almora. On the Way Lunch will be served. Arrival Almora and transfer to Hotel. Dinner follows and Over Night Stay at Almora.
Morning Free for Leisure after breakfast. After early Lunch Check out from hotel and proceed Kathgodam Railway station for Howrah by…………. Down ……………………..…..Express departs at ……………. Hrs
11th Day on Train:
Full day enjoy the train journey. (Night Journey)
12th Day Howrah:
Arrive Howrah at 12:00 hrs. With Happy Memories
Adult - 21500 clild - 17200
LUCKNOW-1 NIGHT, NAINATAL-2 NIGHTS, KOUSANI-- 2 NIGHT, ALMORA—1 NIGHT, CHOUKORI/BERINAG -1 NIGHT, COVERING RANIKAT, BINSWAR, PATAL BHUBANASWAR & MORE.
Points to Remember:
- Reach railway station 1 hour before and reach Airport 3 hours before the schedule departure.
- Always carry the original and zerox copy of your Voter ID card for domestic and Passport & Visa for International tour.
- Take cash as per your requirements and should not forget to carry Booking / Hotel voucher, Tour itinerary, Debit / Credit card,
- Pack a small kit with medicines, band aids and first aid essentials. Take your regular medicine, personal care items, Insect & Mosquito repellents, Torch etc.
- Always keep back-up cell phone and laptop chargers on hand.
- Up & Down Train fare.
- Accommodation will be provided family wise
- Accommodation in Hotel / Resort is mention to our itinerary.
- All sightseeing & transfer by Non AC Coach / Car as mention in the itinerary.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner) will be provided as per our itinerary. (Except train food)
- Domestic Air fare.(if tour journey by air)
- Any type of Train Food.
- Entry Fees, Guide Charges.
- Any type of riding, Camera charges, Inner Line Permit Fees.
- Telephone charges, Dry cleaning, Laundry charges, any other personal expenses.
- Mineral water will not be served unless it is mentioned to our itinerary.
- Permit Parking, Toll Tax, and Inter State Road Tax for transport
- Tips, Insurance, Breakage etc.
- Any type o special enu.
- Any other expenses which is not mentioned in our tour itinerary.
About the Place
NAINITAL : A small town in the hills of Kumaon, Nainital is a lovely hill station surrounded by mountains on three sides. Once this area had many lakes and it was called the City of 60 lakes or 'Chakta'.Most of the lakes in the region have disappeared and whatever remains is just a glimpse of what they might have been in the past. Today the life of Nainital revolves around the lake of Naini. But there are few other lakes around Nainital which are equally beautiful and attractive as the Naini lake. River Ramganga originates from the Doodha Tauli ranges in district Pauri Garhwal. It enters into district Nainital, before re-entering into district Pauri Garhwal.
KAUSANI : Kausani is a celebrated site for its panoramic exquisiteness and views of enchanting Himalayas. Nature has bestowed Kausani with its beauty to make it a destination par-excellence level. Mahatma Gandhi was also driven by the beauteousness of Kausani. Originally known as Valna, Kausani is a famous hill resort in Uttarakhand providing an excellent view of the 350km stretch of the Himalayas on a clear sky. The peaks like Nanda Devi, Trishul, and Panchachuli are distinctly visible from Kausani. The invigorating and captivating views of the majestic Himalayan peaks can be seen from Kausani. The view of the greater Himalayas from Kausani kindles hope even in the greatest pessimist with depressed feelings.
About Nainital & Kousani
Kausani is located 52 km north of Almora. There are very few places in the Himalayas that can compare with the beauty of Kausani - a picturesque hill station famous for its scenic splendour and its spectacular 300 km-wide panoramic view of Himalayan peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli.