|22 Dec, 2019|
1st Day - PHUKET
After arriving Bangkok airport, board another flight for Phuket. Arrive Phuket & transfer to hotel. Then proceed for half day phuket city ytour.Overnight stay at Phuket.
2nd Day - PHUKET
After breakfast proceed for Phi Phi island tour by boat (full day tour).Overnight stay at Phuket
3rd Day - KRABI
After breakfast proceed for Krabi. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free. Overnight stay at Krabi.
4th Day - KRABI
After breakfast full day krabi 4 island tour by boat (full day tour). Overnight stay at Krabi.
5th Day - BANGKOK
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed for airport to board flight for Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Bangkok.
6th Day – BANGKOK
After breakfast proceed for half day Bangkok city tour. Afternoon free for your own. Overnight stay at Bangkok.
7th Day – RETURN
After breakfast check out from hotel & proceed for Airport. Arrive & drop with sweet memories.
· 2 nights accommodation in Bangkok
· 2 nights accommodation in phuket
· 2 nights accommodation in Krabi
· Breakfast + Dinner
· All transfer on private basis
· Half day Bangkok city tour on private basis
· Full day Phi Phi island tour by boat with lunch (Park fee excluded) on SIC basis
· Full day 4 island tour by boat with lunch on SIC basis
· Half day phuket city tour on private basis
· Visa charge
· Entry fees, Guide charge
· Optional tour
· Personal expenses
· Mineral water
· Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
· Laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary.
· GST 5 %
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Thailand is the heart of the Southeast Asian mainland, bordering Myanmar in the west, Laos in the north, Cambodia in the east, and Malaysia in the south.
Thailand is a wondrous kingdom, featuring Buddhist temples, exotic wildlife, and spectacular islands. Along with a fascinating history and a unique culture that includes delectable Thai food and massage, Thailand features a modern capital city, and friendly people who epitomize Thailand’s “land of smiles” reputation.