Journey > Every Week
Call to our representative for more details
Day 1st IN TRAIN:
Assemble Howrah at……….hrs.Leave Howrah by…………….up……………….Exp. Departure at……..hrs for Puri.
Day 2nd PURI:
Arrival at Puri and transfer to Hotel. Full day free for personal activities. night stay at Hotel.
Day 3rd PURI:
After breakfast departure for visit Nandan Kanan View. On the way visit Udaigiri, Dhabalgiri, Khandagiri etc. Then proceed for Konark Temple. After that return back to Puri and transfer to hotel. Night stay at hotel.
Day 4th TRANSIT:
At morning visist Puri Jagannath Temple as your own. Rest of the Day free. At evening check out from hotel and transfer to Puri railway station. Leave Puri at………hrs. by………………….DN……………………….mail/Exp. Departure for Howrah.
Day 5th HOWRAH:
Arrival Howrah at……………..Hours.
PLACE OF INTEREST:
Sight seeing Nandan Kanan,
konarak temple etc.
Points to Remember:
- Reach railway station 1 hour before and reach Airport 3 hours before the schedule departure.
- Always carry the original and zerox copy of your Voter ID card for domestic and Passport & Visa for International tour.
- Take cash as per your requirements and should not forget to carry Booking / Hotel voucher, Tour itinerary, Debit / Credit card,
- Pack a small kit with medicines, band aids and first aid essentials. Take your regular medicine, personal care items, Insect & Mosquito repellents, Torch etc.
- Always keep back-up cell phone and laptop chargers on hand.
- Up & Down Train fare.
- Accommodation will be provided family wise
- Accommodation in Hotel / Resort is mention to our itinerary.
- All sightseeing & transfer by Non AC Coach / Car as mention in the itinerary.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner) will be provided as per our itinerary. (Except train food).
- Domestic Air fare.(if tour journey by air)
- Any type of Train Food.
- Entry Fees, Guide Charges.
- Any type of riding, Camera charges, Inner Line Permit Fees.
- Telephone charges, Dry cleaning, Laundry charges, any other personal expenses.
- Mineral water will not be served unless it is mentioned to our itinerary.
- Permit Parking, Toll Tax, and Inter State Road Tax for transport
- Tips, Insurance, Breakage etc.
- Any type o special menu.
- Any other expenses which is not mentioned in our tour itinerary.
About the Place
Puri other wise called Jagannath Puri is known for the famous Jagannath Temple, its salubrious beach and its beach festival. Puri india lies in the state of Orissa, India on the coasts of Bay of Bengal.Tourism in Puri is always boosted by the presence of fabulous Tourist attractions of Puri. Puri Destination Guide describes the vividness about Puri and marvelous sightseeing spots in & around Puri.
Millions of devotees visit the famous Jagannath mandir Puri every year. The Puri temple where Lord Jagannath is worshipped along with his siblings is of immense importance amongst the Hindus. Puri is considered to be one of the four most significant pilgrimagesof Hindus and according to mythologies a visit of all these four ‘dhams’ is mandatory for those seeking salvation. Famousfestival of chariots popularly known as Rath Yatra is organized in Puri every year in the month of June or July. The myth saysthat Lord Jagannath with Lord Balbhadra and Goddess Shubhadra while their visit to the temple of queen Gundicha halts at their aunt place called the Mausima temple for a meal of sweet pancakes. Every year three richly decorated chariots are prepared for the gods and a crowd of crores of devotees follow the procession. It is the peak season for the hotels in Puri, so don’t forget to make your bookings in advance with Toshali Sands Resorts Puri if you don’t want to miss out the Rath Yatra.
Puri has a long coast line which is known for its mesmerizing sunrise and sunset at the horizon of Bay of Bengal. Apart from the devotees this incredible beach has made Puri evolve as a dream destination amongst families and couples coming for their honeymoon. The golden sands of Puri and the welcoming waves of the sea seem to tranquilize you, to make you play with the waves, to get soaked in the saline waters of the sea, to be lazy and to chill out.
Puri Beach festival is organized annually in the month of November. The festival celebrates the beauty of the sand art which is marvelously carried out by the renowned artists over the sands of the beach. The festival also highlights the beauty of Indian music and dance. To pull the young crowd, performance of renowned bands and artists of rock music is also organized. Witnessing the vibrant colors of Indian culture on the shores of Bay Bengal with the golden sands sparkling with the lights of moon is an inexplicable experience.
Stay at Toshali Sand Resorts, Puri to elevate these experiences into a heavenly one. None other resorts in Puri boasts of having their own private beach but us. Come and stay at Toshali Sands and enjoy the charms of the 1st ethnic resort of India.
Best Time to visit Puri Weather in Puri is highly influenced by sea as it lies on the banks of Bay of Bengal. The tropical climate of Orissa with pleasant winters, hot and humid summers and heavy rainfalls makes the period from October to April the best time to visit Puri. White Sands of Puri Beach attract lots of tourists to Puri from October to April.
Puri is a city and a Municipality of Odisha. It is the district headquarters of Puri district, Odisha, eastern India. It is situated on the Bay of Bengal, 60 kilometres south of the state capital of Bhubaneswar.